elbe-prjrepo - Provides access to the Debian repositories in each project folder.
elbe prjrepo download <project_dir> elbe prjrepo upload_pkg <project_dir> [<debfile> | <dscfile> | <changesfile>] elbe prjrepo list_packages <project_dir>
Whenever ELBE pbuilder builds a Debian package, it is added to a local
Debian repository which is located in the project folder inside the
initvm. Packages in this repository can then be installed into a root
file system. The
elbe-prjrepo command allows the user to interact
with this repository, i.e. list, upload and download packages.
|Username to use for login (defaults to root).|
|Password for login (defaults to foo).|
|--retries <N>||How many times to retry the connection to the server before giving up (default is 10 times, yielding 10 seconds).|
- download <project_dir>
- Downloads the Debian repository of the project located in <project_dir> to the host machine.
- upload_pkg <project_dir> [<debfile> | <dscfile> | <changesfile>]
- Loads a Debian package into the Debian repository of an existing Elbe project in the initvm. Both binary and source packages are supported. In order to upload a source package you need to specify the dsc-file in the command as shown above. The actual source files which are required for the source package need to be located in the same directory as the dsc-file. The same is true for a changes file. The actual files defined in the changes file need to reside in the same directory.
- list_packages <project_dir>
- Lists all packages available in the Debian repository of the project.
List the packages available in the project 38599ce2-4cad-4578-bfe1-06fa793b883a:
$ elbe prjrepo list_packages "/var/cache/elbe/38599ce2-4cad-4578-bfe1-06fa793b883a"
Part of the elbe1 suite