Debian packages for “ELBE 12.5” are available from linutronix. Add sth. like this to your sources.list:
deb http://debian.linutronix.de/elbe buster main
Processing License Files
There are now more than one License File. Packages which are not installed on the target will not show up in licence-target.xml.
Pbuilder now supports cross builds, and ccache.
Building ubuntu targets is now supported.
Some parts of the new unittesting are merged.
- Fix building sdk for amd64
- Add cross build support to pbuilder.
- Add ccache support to pbuilder.
- Limited finetuning support for initvm.
- First part of the elbe test suite
- doctests for filesystem
- doctests for shellhelper
- pylint as unittest
- schema: Add possibility to add multiple binary blobs
- debianize: kernel: Add lzop build dependency
- initvmaction: Add sync action
- Include Source Packages for Built-Using: Entries into src-cdrom.
- src-cdrom now sorts packages in components for sysroot, host-sysroot, target, etc.
- Source packages only show up in target component if files from the package are contained in the target.
- Python3 is now used on the host side. (initvm is still waiting for python3-spyne)
- The preprocessor now handles proxy setup.
- initvm: create: Add COW logic for initvm
- initvmaction: Fix soap host (Fixes: #271)
- finetuning: Add command action in image context
- elbeproject: cope with incremental build without initvm node
- Fix bin-cdrom.iso signature validation in initvm-create (Fixes: #260)
- hdimg: Add support for specifying the first partition offset
- Basic Support for building ubuntu targets.